Cisco Systems - Cisco PIX 515E Firewall Chassis Bundle
Aug 10, 2006 7:35 PM
Cisco PIX 515E Firewall Chassis BundleDescriptions:
Cisco PIX 515E Firewall Chassis Bundle(Unrestricted Software License)
A full-featured VPN gateway that can securely transport data over public networks
An enhanced version of the well-known PIX 515 platform, Cisco's PIX 515E Firewall optimally provides stateful firewalling and IPSec VPN services. Designed for small to mid-sized businesses, as well as enterprise remote offices, the PIX 515E Series' increased processing power and integrated, hardware-based IPSec acceleration delivers even more robust performance for meeting high-throughput security requirements.
* The Cisco PIX 515E's versatile one-rack unit (1RU) chassis provides support for up to six interfaces, making it an excellent choice for organizations requiring a cost-effective security solution with DMZ support.
* The Cisco PIX 515E is a purpose-built firewall appliance that offers an unprecedented level of protection. It is tightly integrated with the Cisco PIX Operating System (OS); a proprietary, hardened system that eliminates security holes and performance-degrading overhead typically found in general-purpose operating environments.
* This system has a protection scheme based on the Adaptive Security Algorithm (ASA), offering stateful, connection-oriented firewalling while at the same time blocking common denial of service (DoS) attacks.
* The Cisco PIX 515E is also a full-featured VPN gateway that can securely transport data over public networks. It supports both site-to-site and remote access VPN applications via 56-bit Data Encryption Standard (DES) or 168-bit Triple DES (3DES).
* Communication Mode: Half-duplex, full-duplex
* Switching Protocol: Ethernet
* Network Ports Qty: 2
* Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable
* Connectivity Technology: Cable
* Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
* Device Type: Firewall
* Memory / Flash Installed ( Max ): 16 MB flash
* Power: AC 110/220 V ± 10% ( 50/60 Hz )
* Memory / RAM Installed ( Max ): 64 MB SDRAM DIMM 168-pin
* Processor: 1 x Intel Celeron 433 MHz x86-to-RISC
Total Shipping Cost (Estimated):
=============== Contact Information:
- Name: Frank Arnade
- Phone: 8008758456
- Email: email@example.com
Telarus, Inc. (Telarus) offers this section of VARNetwork.com as a public service
for users to exchange information regarding the sale to and purchase from one another
of voice and data equipment. Telarus does not own, sell, or warranty any of the
equipment offered, nor does Telarus guarantee payment from one party sent to another.
Offers and requests posted to VARNetwork are made by individuals and companies unrelated
to Telarus. By using this section of the site you acknowledge you are selling or
purchasing at your own risk.