AT&T Lucent Avaya Partner ACS 7.0 Phone System w/5Descriptions:
AT&T Lucent Avaya Partner ACS 7.0 Phone System w/5 MLS-18D Phones
* Partner ACS 7.0 Features:
* Provides 5 lines and 9 stations
* Enhanced backup/restore capabilities to let you back up your Partner system programming to either the internal memory of the Partner ACS R7.0 processor or a PC Card
* Provides an RJ-45 serial port (Admin port) to allow you to connect to the Partner system either directly from the COM port of a PC or via an extenal modem that is connected to the Admin port and administer the system via Administration Software
* Dual line Caller ID support puts the caller's name and number on your telephone display
* 2 PC Card slots for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades
* Direct connection of analog answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems to station ports
* Works with Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards, Partner Mail VS, and Partner Messaging Release 1.0 voice mail systems
* Support of 1600 DSL module, a module that contains up to 16 lines on one line jack
* Compatible with Computer Telephony Integration via PassageWay TAPI (Telephony Application Program Interface) based solutions
* 100 programmable system speed dial numbers
* Internal call forwarding and call follow me
* 2 contact-closure connections to control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using contact-closure adjunct
* Music port for digital music
* SMDR (Station Message Detail Recording) port
* Built in Paging Port
* 2 Power failure transfer ports
* Partner Large Voice Messaging PC Card R3.0 Features:
* 2-Port x 16-Mailbox System with 110 Minutes total storage. Handles up to two calls simultaneously and provides service for up to 16 subscribers. Can be configured for 2, 4, 6, 8 10, 12, 14, or 16 mailboxes.
* Automated Attendant Service. Answers your company’s outside calls and transfers them to the destination selected by the caller (i.e. "Press 1 for sales...Press 2 for technical...etc.").
* Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension when the called party does not answer. Release 3.0 also provides Answer Only Mode that a personal greeting to be played with a subsequent disconnect.
* Voice Mail Service. Allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete or save messages, fast forward or rewind while listening to a message, record a personal greeting, change their password, replay messages, skip messages, change mailbox call answer mode
* Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
* Instalation is easy. Slides easily in one of your PC Card Slots on your Partner ACS Processor.
* Partner Remote Access PC Card Features:
* Gives you 14.4 modem for remote administration of the Partner ACS System
* Gives you Backup/Restore media for system translations
Total Shipping Cost (Estimated):
Telarus, Inc. (Telarus) offers this section of VARNetwork.com as a public service
for users to exchange information regarding the sale to and purchase from one another
of voice and data equipment. Telarus does not own, sell, or warranty any of the
equipment offered, nor does Telarus guarantee payment from one party sent to another.
Offers and requests posted to VARNetwork are made by individuals and companies unrelated
to Telarus. By using this section of the site you acknowledge you are selling or
purchasing at your own risk.