Definity Avaya Lucent 6424D+Descriptions:
The Avaya Lucent Definity 6424D+ telephone with display has 24 programmable call appearances/feature buttons, 2-line x 24 character Liquid Crystal Display, 2-way speakerphone and 6 fixed feature buttons for conference, transfer, hold, redial, speaker, and mute. 12 "Soft Key" feature buttons. Optional 24 line/button expansion module.
* The 6424D phone provides 16 programmable buttons : Call Appearance/Feature button, plus four "Navigator" keys for Menu, Next, Previous, and Exit.
* A 2-line 24-character digital LCD that shows Called Party/Calling Party ID (where available), date and time is standard on the Avaya 6424D phone.
* Group Paging Feature to allow everyone you need to reach to hear your message at the same time, like a public announcement.
* Group Listening - Others can participate in listening without interrupting the call.
* Telephones provide Whisper Paging Feature, letting a second call get through while you are on a call.
* Avaya's 6424D telephone gives four "Soft Keys" for menu functions, plus 12 "Soft Key" default features, with access to 18 alternative "Soft Key" features (to a maximum of 12 per telephone set ).
* Definity also gives a built-in 2-way speakerphone, and eight personal ring options.
* Internal Self Test to avoid the need for assistance.
* Call Timer to see the length of your call.
* Party ID (where available), date and time.
* Last Number Dialed
* Desktop or Wall Mountable.
* Message Waiting Light
Total Shipping Cost (Estimated):
Telarus, Inc. (Telarus) offers this section of VARNetwork.com as a public service
for users to exchange information regarding the sale to and purchase from one another
of voice and data equipment. Telarus does not own, sell, or warranty any of the
equipment offered, nor does Telarus guarantee payment from one party sent to another.
Offers and requests posted to VARNetwork are made by individuals and companies unrelated
to Telarus. By using this section of the site you acknowledge you are selling or
purchasing at your own risk.