Toshiba Strategy IVP8 4 Port Voicemail Descriptions:
By installing this hardware, you can turn your existing Strata CIX, Strata CTX or Toshiba DK communication system into a versatile and reliable voice processing server — the perfect solution for small to medium-sized businesses who want to simplify voice, fax and e-mail message management and distribution companywide. And because the Stratagy IVP8 is designed with Toshiba’s advanced embedded processing technology and CompactFlash® memory, you can count on exceptional reliability for your business.
* Integrated circuit card for the Strata CIX, Strata CTX, or Strata DK
* Supports up to 8 ports
* Automated attendant
* Call recording
* Call routing
* Record up to seven different personal greetings per employee — scheduled for appropriate times during the day or week or according to your extension’s use status at the time
* Callers can call another extension, hold, or transfer to an operator for assistance.
* Complete control to replay, skip, advance, rewind, delete, pause, prioritize, or adjust message volume
* Customize the way you are notified of messages, from receiving a pager alert to indicating urgent status
* Ability to create folders for different types of messages
* Automated Attendant enables callers to route their own calls and leave messages without receptionist assistance
* Automated Attendant handles the call according to the employee’s specific mailbox configuration — such as offering the ability to dial another extension
* Employees can program the system to screen calls or execute an IVR application
* The system can detect fax tones and transfer those calls to specified fax machines
* Store any conversation in your voicemail box for easy retrieval or review
* Pause and restart functions give you the power to listen on your terms and at your pace
* Calls are automatically routed according to a caller’s extension or department preference
* A company directory feature makes it easy to locate names and extensions
* Unanswered or busy calls will be automatically routed to another extension or an operator
* Callers have the option of holding, hanging up, or leaving a message
Total Shipping Cost (Estimated):
Telarus, Inc. (Telarus) offers this section of VARNetwork.com as a public service
for users to exchange information regarding the sale to and purchase from one another
of voice and data equipment. Telarus does not own, sell, or warranty any of the
equipment offered, nor does Telarus guarantee payment from one party sent to another.
Offers and requests posted to VARNetwork are made by individuals and companies unrelated
to Telarus. By using this section of the site you acknowledge you are selling or
purchasing at your own risk.