D-Link Fast Ethernet Descriptions:
D-Link Fast Ethernet / Ethernet 16-port Switch [16 RJ-45 Nway, Retail Box]
The D-Link DSS-16+ is a powerful desktop Dual Speed 16-port 10/100Mb Ethernet/Fast Ethernet NWay auto-negotiating Switch. Designed to bring switching to the small office and small business, the DSS-16+ delivers high speed switching capabilities.
It functionally eliminates unnecessary traffic and relieves data congestion by delivering dedicated bandwidth for each of the sixteen ports. An individual port can connect to either an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet device. NWay auto-negotiation automatically determines the transmission speed of the attached device on each port.
* 16 RJ-45 Ports
* 10Mb or 100Mb NWAY auto-negotiation on all 16 ports
* 10Mb connections support Cat. 3, 4, 5 UTP or STP cabling and 100Mb connections support Cat. 5 UTP or STP cabling
* IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Class II Fast Ethernet repeater, IEEE 802.3.1d Standards Compliance
* Half or Full Duplex per port
* CSMA/CD Protocol
* Automatic Partitioning for each port
* 1 Uplink Port
* LED's Per Port and Per Device
* Power Collision (10/100Mbps)
* External Power Supply
* One Fan
* FCC Class A, CE Mark, VCCI Class A, CSA 950, UL 1950, C-Tick, TUV/GS Classification
Total Shipping Cost (Estimated):
=============== Contact Information:
- Name: Frank Arnade
- Phone: 8008758456
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telarus, Inc. (Telarus) offers this section of VARNetwork.com as a public service
for users to exchange information regarding the sale to and purchase from one another
of voice and data equipment. Telarus does not own, sell, or warranty any of the
equipment offered, nor does Telarus guarantee payment from one party sent to another.
Offers and requests posted to VARNetwork are made by individuals and companies unrelated
to Telarus. By using this section of the site you acknowledge you are selling or
purchasing at your own risk.