3Com® SuperStack® 3 Baseline 10/100 Switch 16-PortDescriptions:
Simple, Rich-Featured Switching for Diverse Users
The 3Com® SuperStack® 3 Baseline 10/100 Switch 16-Port is an unmanaged, nonblocking switch designed for small to midsize offices. This rack mountable, business-class switch can be installed in a wiring closet or as a free-standing unit.
The switch comes preconfigured for fast, easy installation using economical copper wiring. Auto-negotiation adjusts the port speed to match the communicating device. Any of the switch's 16 ports can deliver 10BASE-T Ethernet for users with average bandwidth requirements, or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet for power users or those with newer network connections.
In addition, automatic detection of the Ethernet cable type (MDI/MDIX) simplifies cable connections. And built-in IEEE 802.1p prioritization with two priority queues facilitates traffic management in larger enterprise networks.
Like all 3Com SuperStack 3 Baseline products, this switch provides powerful, feature-rich practicality in a sturdy package designed for reliability, long life, and low total cost of ownership.
* Switch works right out of the box—no configuration or management software necessary
* Nonblocking performance means improved access to network resources
* 10/100 auto-negotiation automatically determines the correct port speed
* Automatic MDI/MDIX on all ports simplifies setup by enabling direct connection to another device using straight-through or crossover cables
* IEEE 802.1p prioritization—with two priority queues per port—facilitates networking of real-time and other high-priority applications
* Sturdy design and build quality ensure reliable operation and long life
* Can be cascaded together with other 3Com® SuperStack® 3 Baseline switches and hubs to expand capacity
* Can be rack-mounted or stacked to maximize space; standard 1RU form factor simplifies space planning
* Ports: 16 autosensing, auto-configuration MDI/MDIX 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
* Media interfaces: RJ-45
* Ethernet switching features: Full-rate nonblocking on all Ethernet ports, full/half duplex auto-negotiation and flow control, 802.1p traffic prioritization
* MAC addresses supported: 4,000
* Height: 1.7 in(4.36 cm)
* Width: 17.3 in (44 cm)
* Depth: 9.3 in(23.5 cm)
* Weight: 7 lb(3 kg )
Total Shipping Cost (Estimated):
=============== Contact Information:
- Name: Frank Arnade
- Phone: 8008758456
- Email: email@example.com
Telarus, Inc. (Telarus) offers this section of VARNetwork.com as a public service
for users to exchange information regarding the sale to and purchase from one another
of voice and data equipment. Telarus does not own, sell, or warranty any of the
equipment offered, nor does Telarus guarantee payment from one party sent to another.
Offers and requests posted to VARNetwork are made by individuals and companies unrelated
to Telarus. By using this section of the site you acknowledge you are selling or
purchasing at your own risk.